Why Being Prepared for Natural Disasters is Important for Businesses
If the recent polar vortex in Texas has taught us anything, it's that natural disasters often occur with little to no warning and have the potential to cause severe damage to your property in ways you might never imagine. Being prepared, ahead of time is especially crucial when you are a business owner. Every moment you have to be closed for repairs and reconstruction after a natural disaster hits your bottom line.
Thankfully SERVPRO of South Atlanta is here to help. SERVPRO is one of the leading names nationwide in commercial property storm cleanup and restoration. There is no job too big or too small for SERVPRO of South Atlanta’s IICRC Certified restoration technicians and specialists. We’ve become the restoration company more property owners and managers know and trust to return their commercial facilities to preloss condition and get their businesses back up and running quickly and safely.
Commercial Client Testimonials
Lee F. of Jonesboro, GA - “We have been using SERVPRO of South Atlanta for multiple units and Mrs. Smith has been a pleasure to work with on scheduling technicians to come out and making sure that they are on time.”
Demitry C. of Atlanta, GA - “Fred was great, took the time to explain the process in detail. Great job SERVPRO of South Atlanta!”
John B. of East Point, GA - “SERVPRO did a great job drying my building. I am a commercial property manager in the Atlanta area and SERVPRO of South Atlanta is my go to choice for emergency water removal and drying. I highly recommend their services!”
Robert B. of Atlanta, GA - “This is a great company to work with! I've known them for years and they are always quick to respond and stand behind their work. There is no one else I would trust to mitigate and restore the properties I manage.”
More Customer Testimonials & Reviews
We are here to help things go right when natural disasters strike and make everything go wrong. SERVPRO of South Atlanta offers every business in the South Atlanta area a complimentary Emergency Ready Profile (ERP). By establishing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile with an immediate action plan, you can minimize the interruption your business would face. 50% of businesses never reopen after disaster. Knowing what to expect and what to do are key in minimizing how water and fire damage affects your business.
Advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile
- No-cost assessment of your facility - This service will not cost you a single dime and will better prepare your facility in the event of a natural disaster.
- Concise profile/document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency - Completion of the process will only take a small amount of time but will save you lots of time should you ever need to act due to a natural disaster.
- Guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster - By having an immediate plan for action the ERP minimizes “down time” of your business.
- Establishes SERVPRO of South Atlanta as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider - You will have a relationship and lines of communication established with one of the industry leaders in the Fulton County area.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing remediation work to begin - It saves time to have an ERP in place so we can begin the mitigation process immediately, which can save your business time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valves locations, priority areas, and priority contact information - Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
Call us today to schedule one of our professional team members to stop by and prepare an Emergency Ready Profile for your business.
*If you enjoyed this blog or would like to read more blogs like this one check out some of our other Commercial Restoration Blogs: “SERVPRO of South Atlanta's Commercial Restoration Services”; “SERVPRO of South Atlanta Document Restoration”; “Is Your Business Prepared for a Disaster?”; “Atlanta Hotel and Resort Fire and Water Restoration Services”